RiskFirst is a financial technology (FinTech) company providing modern technology solutions for Asset Owners, Consultants, Asset Managers and Insurers, helping them grow and improve their businesses.
Our award-winning product, PFaroe, is now the UK market leader in DB pensions and has a fast-growing foothold in the US. We employ modern engineering principles, automation, and continuous delivery to iterate quickly on our customers’ needs and advocate personal development to empower self-organising teams. We have a lean/agile mindset and we are delivery focussed – concentrating on delivering the products our customers need.
As we continue to scale our applications, placing more emphasis on cloud-based services, we’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our IT Operations team.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong grasp of Azure and knowledge of Kubernetes to work in a cloud and automation capacity, responsible for maximising our usage of Kubernetes and improving our daily CI/CD pipeline and operations. This is a key role that bridges the relationship between development and IT ops and such you’ll bring a huge contribution to to our business, processes, and engineering capabilities.
– Consolidating and maximising our usage of Kubernetes
– Continuous improvement and optimisation of the cloud
– Improving day to day pipeline & operations
– Maintenance of our cloud and automation environment
– Develop and promote IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
– Educating our in-house Dev and IT Ops teams
– Standardise and development a robust monitoring framework
We looking for:
– Kubernetes and Docker
– Namespaces and RBAC essential (AKS)
– Powershell essential
– Azure platform and key services such as Azure AD, ACR and Vault is essential
– VSTS Online or Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
Bonus points for:
– Terraforms (principles and management)
– Helm (deployment management, custom charts)
– Postgress (DBA) bonus
– Azure Functions is a bonus
– Service Fabric is a bonus
- A competitive salary based on qualifications, skill level and experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Workplace pension scheme
- Bike scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- Beer fridge!
- And much more….
We look forward to hearing from you……