RiskFirst (A Moody’s Analytics Company) is a highly innovative financial technology business providing intuitive, user-friendly risk analytics and reporting solutions to the pensions and investment market.
Due to recent successes across the business, as well new product developments in the pipeline, we’re now looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our growing UI development team on a permanent basis.
As part of RiskFirst’s UI development team you’ll be involved in delivering highly interactive, high performance, web UI’s across a range of our industry leading analytics products. You’ll be passionate modern web application development and best practices, a good eye for aesthetics, and enjoy working in cross functional teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Part of an Agile team delivering RiskFirst’s industry leading software-as-a-service products
- Working on exciting greenfield ReactJS products
- Partnering UI/UX teams to implement high quality designs into functional web apps
- Working with back-end teams to align front-end functionality with API services
- Helping to drive code quality and ensuring best practices
- Experimenting with new tools, frameworks and techniques to maintain a cutting-edge approach.
- Assisting in the ongoing learning and development of your colleagues through code reviews and workshops
Our tech stack:
React, Typescript, Webpack, Redux, NodeJS, Enzyme.
- Experience with styled components
- Confidence with ReactJS or other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue)
- Knowledge of Webpack, or other build tools.
- Experience with TDD and Unit Testing (React Testing Library, Cypress)
- Understanding of Redux or other state management tools.
- Source control (Git / TFS)
- Appreciation of UI/UX
- Pragmatic and level-headed approach to all aspects of your responsibilities
- Exposure to back-end development languages i.e. NodeJS or c#.Net
- Experience with Typescript
For your hard work:
- A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Stunning office in the City
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Training Budget (Pluralsight subscription)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Bike scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- Beer fridge!
- And much more….
NB: No recruitment agencies please, whilst we respect your services we already have trusted partners in place.